Are you looking for the best power bank? In this article, we’ll break down the top 5 best power banks available whilst comparing them for price versus performance.
HERE ARE OUR TOP POWER BANK PICKS FOR 2020
1:- MI 20000MAH POWERBANK
Well, without any doubt, Mi 20000mAh power bank is the best power bank in India right now. It has achieved No.1 rank in our review list.
The all-new 20000mAh Mi power bank 2i is a portable powerhouse that comes with 18W fast charging that ensures that your devices charge quickly and you can be on the move.
The all-new design now comes in black metallic color finish and features dual USB output with two-way fast charging without compromising on the size and quality.
REASON TO BUY
- Mi Power Bank comes with high-density advanced 20000mAh Li-polymer batteries that make it more durable and optimizes charging efficiency.
- Mi Power Bank comes with an advanced 9 level of chipset protection that ensures protection against short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-charge & discharge, etc
- Dual USB Output with 18W Fast and smart charging.
- With this power bank, you can charge not just mobiles but tablets, BT speakers, earphones, headsets, fitness bands, etc
- The product has been designed keeping the Indian usage in mind and the weight has been kept to a minimum for easy portability
The power bank has an all-new design that features Dual USB output without compromising on the size. It comes with an Anodized aluminum alloy case and has a 180°ergonomic arc design.
- Mi 10000 Power Bank comes with high-density advanced Li-polymer batteries that make it more durable and optimizes charging efficiency.
- The new Mi Power Bank 2i comes with a never heard before 18W Fast Charging.
- The new 180° degree ergonomic design ensures a secure and comfortable hand-grip
- Mi Power Bank comes with advanced 9 level of chipset protection that ensures protection against short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-charge & discharge, etc
3:- AMBRANE 10000mAh LITHIUM POLYMER POWER BANK
Ambrane Capsule 10k is the 3rd best power bank in India. It is a perfect backup source of power for your mobiles and other gadgets.
Made with quality ABS plastic construction along with a premium matte finish it promises high durability and stylish looks, making this power bank a great travel buddy and daily use power backup device for your gadgets.
Having a charging capacity of 10000 mAh makes your device always charged and keeps you connected.
REASON TO BUY
- The sleek body along with the black and white color combination makes the Ambrane power bank look classy.
- This Ambrane power bank comes with a 10000 mAh capacity. Therefore, if you are using a 2500mAh battery smartphone, you will be able to charge it fully for approximately 5 times a day.
- Powered by a lithium-ion battery, the Ambrane 10000 mAh power bank uses advanced chipsets which make the charger highly safe to use.
- It comes with overcharge protection, short circuit protection, LED indicators, over current protection, and overload protection.
- It has multiple ports, that can be used to charge your digital camera, media player, mobile phone, and tablet.
4:- SYSKA P1016B POWER POCKET 100 POWER BANK
The SYSKA P1016B Power Pocket 100 power bank is the 4th best power bank in India. When your smartphone craves power give it a doze of Syska POWER POCKET 100 10000 mAh, a power bank that ports unlimited power.
Syska POWER POCKET 100 is the perfect travel buddy.
It’s easy to carry where ever you go and charges the devices really fast. I would recommend this to the people looking for a light-weight travel-friendly power bank.
REASON TO BUY
- Energy consumption of the power bank is automatically reduced while re-charging by modulation of pulse width to enhance its battery life.
- Syska’s Power Pocket 100 is built with an intelligent circuit that disables the current output when it exceeds prescribed safety levels to protect your device.
- This power bank will easily fit into your pocket or a small size purse making it very easy for you to charge your phone on the go.
5:- INTEX 12500mAH POWER BANK
INTEX 12500mAH Power Bank the 5th best power bank in India. This portable power bank from Intex features three output ports which enable you to charge three devices simultaneously.
The 12500mAh power bank also sports an attractive design, along with a power button, charging light indicators and an input port.
The powerful LED light on the top enables you to search for things, read, write or type in the dark or in low light. Now enjoy the benefit of using charged up devices, always.
REASON TO BUY
- This 12500mAh power bank from Intex has a compact design with a mesh texture.
- The power bank features a power button built on it in a round shape. You can turn the device on or off by pressing this button.
- The power bank features four LED indicators on its flat top surface, located right above the power button. One light shows the lowest power and four brightly lit up lights indicate full power.
So that sums up our top 5 best power banks in India. However, You may also like the following Power Banks. Check it out –
1:- REALME 10000mAH POWER BANK
This Realme power bank comes with 10,000mAh hi-density Lithium-polymer battery and 18W two-way fast charging, which means you can fast-charge your phone and power bank at the same time.
With USB Type-C and Type-A dual output, you can charge 2 devices simultaneously, and with the power delivery function, it can even charge your laptop. With 12 layers of security, the realme power bank offers unparalleled protection against accidents.
2:- SAMSUNG 10000mAH LITHIUM POWER BANK
Samsung brings to you this power bank which has a capacity of 10000 mAh battery capacity. It comes with dual USB support so that you can charge two devices simultaneously.
The power bank has a sleek design and can be carried easily along with you for travel and outings. The body is metallic and comes with a power bank, cable and user manual. It is available in attractive colors and fits easily in your pocket.
3:-AMBRANE 20000mAh POLYMER POWER BANK
Ambrane Stylo 20K is a 20000 mAh power bank, with high-density polymer battery, it has dual output & input via Type C / Micro USB.
It is a perfect backup source of power for your mobiles and other gadgets. The Necessity of smartphones and gadgets like digital cameras, wireless headphones, tablets, etc. in our daily lives raise the commotion for power banks.
This utility which is required in our daily lives is fulfilled by the Ambrane Power Bank Stylo 20k. Its exquisite design available in two different colors that are white and black.
Stylo 20k is competent with dual output charging port so that one can charge two of their devices at the same time. The elongated rectangular shape of stylo 20k allures you to boast it in social gatherings.
There is a feather touch power button and led light intact at the top of the power bank, which simplifies its usage further. Manufactured with high-quality ABS plastic, this Ambrane device is high on durability and sturdiness. the power bank comes with 180 Days manufacturer warranty from the date of its purchase.
How It Works? What Type of Powerbank to Choose?
Power Banks are extremely popular, they came in different shapes and sizes., but what are they for? We investigate their latent capacity, and how to pick the correct one.
What is a Power Bank and what would they be able to charge?
Compact Power Banks are contained an uncommon battery in an exceptional case with an extraordinary circuit to control power stream. They permit you to store electrical vitality (store it in the bank) and afterward go through it to charge a cell phone (pull back it from the bank).
Power Banks have gotten progressively famous as the battery life of our cherished telephones, tablets, and convenient media players is exceeded by the measure of time we go through utilizing them every day. By keeping a battery reinforcement near to, you can top-up your device(s) while a long way from a divider outlet.
The Power Banks we’re discussing are useful for practically any USB-charged gadgets. Cameras, GoPros, Portable speakers, GPS frameworks, MP3 players, cell phones and even a few tablets can be charged from a Power Bank – for all intents and purposes whatever charges from USB at home can be charged from a Power Bank – you simply need to make sure to keep your Power Bank charged, as well!
Power Banks may likewise be known as Power Stations or Battery Banks, as well.
What sorts of Power Banks are there?
– Three significant sorts of Power Bank found available today:
1. All-inclusive Power Bank. They come in numerous sizes and designs which can be custom fitted to your gadget necessities and to your financial limit.
2. Sun oriented Charged Power Bank. They have photovoltaic boards that can stream charge the inward battery when put in daylight. Sun oriented charging isn’t quick, so they can ordinarily charge by means of link too.
3. The third sort of Power Bank is the more seasoned style battery telephone case. While they can be convenient, this sort of Power Bank has restricted gadget similarity,
How do I charge a Power Bank?
Most generally, a Power Bank will have a committed information attachment for accepting force. This force can emerge out of a USB attachment on your PC, yet may charge quicker when utilizing a divider attachment connector.
We frequently observe Power Banks utilize a Mini or Micro-USB attachment for charging and full-sized USB attachments for releasing. On exceptionally uncommon events, Power Banks can utilize a similar attachment for information and yield, however, this is uncommon and ought not to be expected of any Power Bank, as attempting to compel power into a yield can harm the battery. Continuously check the manual for explicit guidelines in case you’re not ready to discover an unmistakably stamped input attachment.
Contingent upon the limit of the Power Bank and its present charge level, it can take a long time to top off. For instance, a 1500mAh evaluated Power Bank should take about a similar time as your normal cell phone to charge.
For bigger banks, this time can be multiplied, significantly increased or quadrupled. Most Power Banks have both a LED marker to show when they are at the limit, and a wellbeing slice off to forestall cheating and overheating.
At whatever point conceivable, expel the Power Bank from charge when it is full, or if nothing else abstain from leaving it associated long haul after its full. Encompassing temperature and force stream will likewise influence charge times, so it’s ideal to keep it finished off routinely.
Some Power Banks don’t function admirably with high-limit chargers (like the ones that accompany iPads). Attempting to quick charge a Power Bank from a 2A charger can bring about harm to the inner hardware.
How long does a Power Bank last?
This is somewhat of a stacked inquiry. There are two significant futures to consider:
1. The quantity of charge/release cycles a Power Bank can dependably act in the course of its life.
2. To what extent a Power Bank can hold its charge when not being used.
The response to the point one can vary between models of Power Bank, their interior parts and the nature of their assembling. We do whatever it takes not to stock Power Banks which have less than 500 charge cycles in them.
This would permit you to charge a gadget from the Power Bank each day for 1.5 years before it began to lose its capacity to hold charge long haul. Better and progressively costly Power Banks can last more, while littler and less expensive units may miss the mark contingent upon their treatment.
Power Banks are commonly not utilized day by day, so they regularly last any longer than a year and a half in true utilization designs.
Point two relies upon the nature of the controller hardware and battery cells. A decent Power Bank can hold a charge for 3 to a half year with insignificant misfortune. Lower quality Power Banks may battle to hold a helpful charge of more than 4 to about a month and a half.
Right now, get what you pay for, and in the event that you need a long haul crisis power supply consider expanding your spending limit to guarantee you’re not going to be gotten short. Most Power Banks will gradually lose charge after some time, to a degree affected by the earth and their treatment. For instance, leaving a Power Bank in the vehicle where the temperature can vacillate enormously after some time can abbreviate its life expectancy.
Technical Term Glossary
What does mAh mean?
Batteries basic to cell phones and Power Banks are appraised on their ampere-hours, estimated in milliamps to make non-decimal numbers. The mAh appraisals mean limit with respect to the control stream after some time.
Li-ion and Li-Polymer
Lithium-Ion and Lithium-Polymer batteries are the most widely recognized battery-powered cell types found in Power Banks. Lithium-Ion cells are commonly less expensive and constrained in mAh limit, while Lithium-Polymer cells can be bigger and don’t experience the ill effects of a memory impact after some time.
At the point when force is moved, there is consistently misfortune because of obstruction. Force Banks are not ready to move 100% of their real ability to a gadget, so we factor right now figuring how often a normal gadget can be charged from a completely fueled Power Bank of some random size.
Proficiency evaluations contrast between Power Banks dependent on their cell type, part quality, and condition. Appraisals somewhere in the range of 80% and 90% are the present business-standard. Be careful with suspiciously minimal effort choices asserting proficiency appraisals of over 90%.
This is the condition of the battery in the gadget you wish to charge. The lower its capacity, the more a Power Bank needs to work to breathe life into it back. We consider charging from 20% to 90% a full charge, as the productivity misfortune increments past these focuses, prompting squandered charging potential. Going from 5% to 100% can take exponentially more force.
Choosing the Right Powerbanks:
For instance, if your telephone battery is 1500mAh and is 0% now, a power bank with 2200mAh can charge your telephone 1 time. In the event that your telephone battery is 3000mAh and is 0% now, a power bank with 2200mAh won’t have the option to charge your telephone to full in the light of the fact that the telephone battery limit is higher than the power bank. In the event that you require a power bank that can charge your telephone a few times, you need a power bank with a higher limit.
b) Number of yield
1 yield to charge 1 gadget, 2 yields to charge 2 gadgets.
c) Output detail
1A-1.5A yield is for the most part for cell phones, 1.5A-2.0A yield is by and large for tablets.
We hope this article has given you a starting point when it comes to selecting the best power banks. We also hope you enjoyed it. If you did please leave a comment. Until next time have a great day.