Are you looking for the best induction cooktop? In this article, we will breakdown the top 5 best induction cooktop in India 2020.
You May Also Like-
Here Are the 5 Best Induction Cooktop in India
Philips Viva Induction Cooktop
Prestige PIC 20
Pigeon Cruise induction
Prestige PIC 16.0
Lifelong Inferno LLIC30
1. Philips Viva Induction Cooktop
Starting off at number 1, we have the Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop. It is currently the No.1 Bestselling induction cooktop in India with more than 9000 positive reviews.
The Philips induction cooktop is a sleek and sturdy cooktop for convenient and fast cooking. Its electromagnetic induction technology provides high heating efficiency and cooks food faster than the conventional gas stove.
Unlike cooking on direct flame, where the vital nutrients and vitamins from the food are lost, this Philips induction cooker seals nutrition into the food and aids healthy cooking.
Simple to use and maintain, this induction cooktop saves you a lot of money, especially with the rising LPG prices. Besides, its cool touch surface and auto-off program ensure safe cooking.
You don’t have to worry about that anymore as this induction cooktop has 6 preset cooking menus which don’t require you to waste time adjusting the temperature.
WATCH VIDEO REVIEW –
THINGS WE LIKED:
- 2100W Power for faster heating – It consumes 2100watts power for faster heating which also ensures healthy cooking.
- Advanced heating technology – Its electromagnetic induction technology ensures high heating efficiency, cooks food faster than a gas stove. Seals nutrition into the food and prevents vitamin loss.
- Customized programs -This induction cooktop comes with 6 preset customized programs for making Indian dishes.
- Automatic off function – The cooker will shut off automatically when cooking is completed. So you can cook the food safely without spoiling.
- LED display – This induction features a LED display for easy selection of menus for hassle-free cooking. It shows the power level and cooking time.
- No flame cooking – It provides safer and no-flame cooking feature, preventing even minute chances of getting hurt. It is safe to cook when children are around – Touch screen buttons
2. Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop
At number 2, we have the Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop.
The prestige induction cook-top offers quick and consistent heating at high efficiency. Its anti-magnetic wall, feather touch buttons, durability, safety, and sleek design make cooking a pleasing and enjoyable experience.
The prestige induction cook-top comes with unique power saver technology. It dynamically monitors the temperature of the vessel and adjusts the power level based on the size of the vessel.
THINGS WE LIKED:
- Intelligent – This induction cook-top from prestige has a full procedure computer control. This full procedure computer control automatically adjusts the power and temperature for different dishes and helps in efficient cooking.
- Child Lock Feature – The child lock feature will prevent a child from accidentally turning on the induction and activating the cooking surface making the cooktop safer.
- Feather Touch Buttons – This cooktop comes with concealed feather touch buttons which prevents entry of water and insects inside the cooktop ensuring easy maintenance.
- Power Saver Technology – Prestige PIC 20 1200-watt induction cook-top has a built-in power saver technology. This induction stove saves power when not in use reducing the consumption to a large extent.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator – The inbuilt automatic voltage regulator not only takes care of voltage variance but also ensures that the load is taken by the appliance gradually for durability and performance.
- Indian Menu Options – The Prestige cooktop comes ready with Indian menu options that help you prepare authentic Indian food like chapati, idli, curries, dosa, milk, etc. at the touch of a button.
- Anti-Magnetic Wall – The cooktop has an anti-magnetic wall which ensures that the black glass panel heats only in the center while keeping the remaining surface cool.
3. Pigeon Cruise induction cooktop
At number 3, we have the Pigeon Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop. It is the No.3 Bestselling induction cooktop in India with more than 9000 positive reviews.
The Pigeon Cruise induction cooktop is a must-have for modern-day kitchens. This sleek and trendy cooktop is made of a microcrystal plate and occupies very little space on the kitchen table.
It is designed for faster and safer cooking. This elegant cooktop is energy efficient and cooks food faster, while its cool touch surface lets you safely handle the cooktop even during use.
A lengthy connecting cord of 1.2 meters allows flexibility to move the cooktop easily.
THINGS WE LIKED:
- Easy to Cook – This induction cooktop is an ideal addition to your kitchen. It makes it easy to cook and saves on time as well.
- 7 Segments LED Display – The Cruise induction cooktop features a LED display for easy selection of menus for hassle-free cooking. The panel of this cooktop supports feather touch buttons that can be used to adjust the cooking time.
- Power Efficiency – You can save more energy when you cook with this induction cooktops. The pre-programmed settings come with automatic shut-off features, thereby consuming less power.
- Long-Lasting – This cooktop comes with high-grade electrical that protects against short circuits. Its superior-top plate cans with-stand very high temperatures, making it very durable.
- Reliability – It comes with the assurance of the highest quality and superior performance. You can also enjoy a long time service from this product.
4. Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900- Watt Induction Cooktop
At number 4, we have the Prestige Induction Cook Top PIC 16.0. It offers quick & consistent heating at the highest efficiency. Its anti-magnetic wall, soft-touch button, durability, Safety & Elegance Makes cooking a pleasing & enjoyable experience for you.
This Prestige induction cook-top comes with the unique power saver technology wherein the induction cook-top dynamically monitors the temperature of the vessel and adjusts the power level based on the size of the vessel.
You can also check out Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop. It has similar features.
THINGS WE LIKED:
- Indian Menu Option – The Prestige cooktop comes ready with Indian menu options that help you prepare Indian food like chapati, idli, curry, dosa, etc at the touch of a button. The keep-warm function helps you to serve the food in hot conditions.
- Pause Function – The induction cook-top comes with a timer and pause function. The cooking hob can be temporarily switched off (for example to answer the phone or open the door) to then quickly resume the same cooking temperature.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator – The inbuilt automatic voltage regulator not only takes care of high and low voltage variance but also ensures that the load is taken by the appliance gradually for better performance.
- Intelligent – This induction cook-top from prestige has a full procedure computer control. This full procedure computer control automatically adjusts the power and temperature for different foods and helps in efficient cooking.
- Power Saver Technology – Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900-watt induction cook-top has a built-in power saver technology. This induction stove saves power when not in use. It adjusts the power level based on the size of the vessel.
- Aerodynamic Cooling System – The Prestige induction cook-top 16.0+ has an aerodynamic cooling system that keeps the engine operating at its optimum working temperature for best overall performance.
5. Lifelong Inferno LLIC30 2000 Watt Induction Cooktop
At number 5, we have the lifelong induction 2000 watt cooktop. This induction cooktop comes with the technology to automatically switch to power-saving mode.
It also has the unique power saver technology wherein the induction cook-top dynamically monitors the temperature of the vessel and adjusts the power level based on the size of the vessel.
Its Pan sensor technology-operates only when cookware is placed on it. This user-friendly cooktop with 7 preset menus with additional manual control is a smart addition to your kitchen at an affordable price.
THINGS WE LIKED:
- LED Display – This black induction cooker comes with LED display for easy operations. The controls are simple to operate. These tactile switches are reliable and durable.
- 2000 Watt -With highly efficient and quick heating capacity, this energy-saving induction cooker consumes only 2000 Watts of power without compromising on its performance.
- 7 Preset Menu – 7 Preset menus have been incorporated into 1400-Watt Induction cooker to suit your cooking needs. The digital display timer and variable temperature selection option enables you to customize your cooking time and temperature
- Long Power cord – Cord length: 1.2 m makes it easy to use and move around while cooking
- Small and Compact – Made for Indian households, this induction cooktop works great with stainless steel utensils, and cooking vessels with an iron flat base and a magnetic base.
- Auto switch to Power saving mode – If you forget the cookware on the appliance, the cooktop will automatically switch off. The appliance will be ready for use after a few minutes.
So that sums up the top 5 best induction cooktop in India. We hope you enjoyed it. If you did please leave a comment. Until next time have a great day.